Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Am i crazy?

I have been having this sharp pain in my arm for a long time now. it's like right in my arm pit and it makes my whole arm numb and my hand tingly..but it is not an all day thing it comes and goes..Any suggestions??
Answer:
This can be caused by an injury or spinal misalignment.It can also be caused by a deficiency of certain vitamins or minerals, leading to peripheral neuropathy. A low amount of B vitamins, Folic Acid, or Magnesium would do this.Going one step higher, have you ever been tested for food allergies?
Yes. See a doctor. Don't let a bunch of people who don't know you, can't see you and have no qualifications tell you what is causing your pain. Let an expert help you, not us.
Thoracic Outlet Syndrome?
Brachial Plexopathy?
Long Thoracic Nerve damage?
Rotator cuff injury?
Pinched nerve in your neck?
There are lots of possibilities - so go see a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net