Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Am I doing a good job by going back to home country from U.S?

I am a Student Pilot in U.S. I get a feeling that I should go back to INDIA when I am done with the training and fly for INDIAN Airlines. Is that a good thing from a immigrant's point of view. What would you do if you were me.
Answer:
You probably won't get paid as much in India, but living there will likely be cheaper too. The United States is not for everyone, and if you feel more comfortable in India, feel free to go back.
Go with your Gut. you're not missing anything in the U.S. I'm an american so I should Know. Get out while you can.
If I were you, and I enjoyed America--I'd stay because I'd realize that America offers a way of life (especially for a pilot!) that could be very rewarding, very peaceful, and the people here are pretty nice to you regardless of where your from. ( For the most part!) If I had family in India that missed me and wanted me back-and i was homesick, I'd go back. If I felt like it was a loyalty issue, and I needed to fly with my "home team"--I'd go back. But I'd consider the fact that I've just become a U.S. pilot--of course I'd stay to recieve any kind of proof of that for future . If I were you though, and I was thinking of going back, I'd also remember that America has so many different walks of life and beautiful people, lifestyles and cultures (communities, neighborhoods, and excitement) that I'd at least give it 6 months here and relocate--for a change of scenery, and to see if maybe flight school wasn't the only reason why I'm in America.If I liked it here, but all along my plans were to go back after training , and I always wanted to work for Indian airlines, then I'd go back. If I was worried about not being accepted in America personally because of BEING an immigrant, I'd try to realize that America's recent increased frustrations with "immigrants" are coming from the lower standard of lifestyle that the country south of America is dragging over here--because they don't want to live the American dream..They want to turn Phoenix into Tijuana. Honestly, as an Indian immigrant who liked it here, a good thing would be to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net