Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Am I invinsible?

I've never gotten sick, I've never been to the hospital. I've gotten big open wounds before, but the next day or after like 2 hours its completely healed, no scratches or nothing. I've been bitten by a stray cat in my school and it tore the skin, I never told my parents but then I heard about rabies from my friend and I never got my "anti-rabies shots" [I dont know what its really called] its been 4 years since that happend and Im as healthy as uhhh...somthing healthy. I got bitten by a stray dog and my parents found out and they made me go to the doctor, but I was felt fine, nothing out of the ordinary I wasnt dizzy or there was no foam in my mouth. Or this time when I was 9 [Im 13 now] I had this wooden play house in our back yard, and when me and my friend were playing in it, and I tripped and fell and one of the nails from the wooden play house went RIGHT THROUGH my hand but there was no one at home, so I just put a tissue on it and it healed after an hour
Answer:
Keep up with the positive attitude (v.good) but don't think you are invincible it may make you take unnecessary risk that can really mess you up. But I like your positiveness...
No you're not invinsible, just lucky so far. It kind of sounds like you've been watching too much TV.
luck mayb? or mayb you have wolverines(from xmen) ability.
you're not invisible
but you are imaginativeeither you were never really hurt as bad as you thought, or you're just trying to get attentionpeople can heal quickly from things
but if you really did have a nail go right through your hand, it wouldn't have healed in just one hour. it would have taken weeks to completely heal properly, and months to years for the scar to go away
well...yea, your invinsible. lol.
As far as getting bitten by the cat and dog, they didn't have rabies. If they did, you'd be dead by now. I think only one person has ever survived after being bitten by a rabid animal and gotten the virus. And the word is "invincible"
Who said that?
YOU ARE INVINCIBLE ! YES, BUT ALSO SUPER HUMAN WHICH IS VERY RARE INDEED. RINGLING BROTHERS CIRCUS WOULD HIRE YOU NOW . THAT IS AMAZING ! TAKE GOOD CARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net