Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Am I going crazy?? I got that funny feeling .?

Okay ... this might seem crazy, but I am going to ask this question anyway as I have exhausted myself in trying to find the answer myself. In the last 3 days I have been feeling this weird "fluttering" or "vibration" in my lower abdomen; right lower area of my pelvic bone. It was happening here and there in the last few days, but today it has been a constant of every 5 seconds. It does not hurt in any way, but just VERY annoying. It does not matter whether I am sitting down, laying down or walking. It's as if I have my cell phone is on vibrate and I keep trying to grab my phone, realizing thtat I don't have my phone on me! If this sounds crazy, let me know. If you know something or experienced it yourself, let me know. Other wise, I am sitting here buzzing away!
Answer:
You are having small spasms. This could be in the intestinal area. If you've been constipated this could be the reason you feel this vibration. If you have start taking a powdered fiber supplement, metamucil, First thing in the morning and last thing in the evening. Place a hot water bottle or heating pad over the area to help stop the spasms for twenty minutes at a time. Do this several times a day. Please let me know if this stops the buzzing.
You know how some people have a nervous tic and their eyelid will twitch? Same thing, only it's happening with a part of your large intestine. Under stress lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net