Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Am I puking out my medication?

My doctor has started me on Strattera for my ADD. At first I'm started off with taking 40mg for the first 3 days, and then 80mg for the rest. I've gotten use to the medication on the third day but when I took 80mg (two capsles instead of one) for the first time, I felt like I was going to vomit. An hour has past since then and I STILL felt like I needed to vomit but I REALLY don't want to. So I started drinking hot green tea to help my stomache since I started to feel very cold.Bad Idea. I ended up vomiting it all up. I know one of the side effects is vomiting. Especially on an empty stomache but it's very hard for me to tell if I have food in my stomache or not with this Strattera. It seems to numb my sense of hunger.Does this also mean I vomited my medication as well?
Answer:
i wouldn't say u did because u took it an hour before vomiting but next time take it after you eat. . . . . . .
If you took the medication an hour or more before you vomitted, you probably didn't vomit it up. If you don't know whether your stomach is empty or not, why not take it with a meal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net