Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ambien or Ambien CR?

I have trouble falling asleep, and than staying asleep. Does Ambien cr address both of these problems, or just with staying asleep? Will it help me fall asleep quickly too?
Answer:
It will also help you fall asleep quickly. The time it takes to kick in varies; if you want it to work faster, avoid eating for 2-3 hours before taking it (or more if you are able to do that). When I eat before taking it or after taking it it can take over an hour to start working, but if I haven't eaten in a few hours it works in about 15 mins. My doctor told me to brush my teeth, take it, and get into bed. That also helps to make it work faster; if you take it and then try to watch tv or get on the computer it will take longer to kick in. Hope you get some good sleep!
sounds like you may suffer from insomnia. Have you tried any natural sleep aids? Melatonin may be right for you and you most likely wont need a prescription. visit http://www.realhomeremedies.com... and click on the insomnia link on the left for more tips and info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net