Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Alternative to viscoelastic foam mattress?

I have a viscoelastic foam mattress that really helps my fibromyalgia pain. VF is very supportive and responsive to contours because it responds to body heat. It gets really warm in winter, which is good. Problem: It also gets really hot in summer, which is bad. Right about this time of year I switch it for a regular mattress, which is cooler but not so supportive, and I know I can expect to wake up stiff on it, as opposed to limber but steamed on whichever side I slept on, and dazed with heat. I wonder if there's a better way...Does anyone know of a kind of mattress that is very supportive but does not heat up with the sleeper's body heat?
Answer:
Consider talalay latex with a wool fleece pad.
http://www.memoryfoam.com/searchresults.
http://www.foambymail.com/latexmattress.
http://www.mattresspaddirect.com/...Comparison.
http://www.myfoammattress.net/compare/la...
An air mattress or waterbed would support without getting hot. Sleeping in a heated situation is not good for you as its causing dehydration which will increase the pain from Fibromyalgia.Dehydration can cause severe pain in the muscles. I recommend you drink purified water mixed with mineral water 50/50. This will replace the minerals that are exiting your body continuously.I suggest that adults and children drink 40 ounces of water per 100 pounds of body weight every day.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I was diagnosed of this HIV deadly disease. a friend of mine introduce Dr peter to me and I actually did contact him after he has prepare the herbal medicine he sent it to me and I used it according to his prescription after one week I went to the hospital to check my status again because I was feeling differently from the way I tested POSITIVE before, to my greatest surprise the status was HIV NEGATIVE the medical doctors there was surprise and I have to tell the whole world about this if you are still having this similar problem I recommend you to dr peter his email is ayokospellcaster@gmail.com you can call dr PETER ,OR Whatsapp hem on this very number +2348132537313

    ReplyDelete

vc .net