Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Am I getting enough sleep?

I live in a little town called Chelmsford, Ontario. And I go to high school in Sudbury Ontario. But my bus leaves at 7:20, and every morning I wake up at 6 just to get ready. Well, right now, it's 11:25 for Eastern Time, I'm usually asleep by 12. Am I getting enough sleep?
Answer:
I'd honestly say you should be getting 8 hrs. sleep. Do you feel like you're tired or need more sleep? You're going to bed a bit late for someone still in school, regardless of your age. Try going to bed a bit earlier %26 see if you feel better. That's the only way you're going to know. School is almost out %26 you should be able to sleep a little later then. But I'd try to go to bed earlier unless there's a good reason you can't.
it depends
if ur an adult itsbout 5-8 hours
if ur a kid maybe 7-9 hours
if you go to sleep right away ,yes you are getting enough rest
It all depends on how you feel. Different people can function on different amounts of sleep. If you don't feel tired, then yes, you are getting enough sleep. But if you do feel tired, which is likely, then you aren't getting enough sleep and should try to be asleep no later than 10:00 - 10:30
Generally you need 7-8 hours of sleep a night to be well rested for school. Now being a college student, and having to wake up early every day for my last year of high school... I know it doesn't always happen. However, sleep is very important for doing well in school. You probably need to get to sleep at least a little bit earlier, try maybe 11 instead of 12 when you can. Or try and sleep on the bus, yes i know this is like virtually impossible, but maybe you could try putting some music on to block out bus noise and then try and catch a nap. Hope this helps.
well you could stand to get a few more hours in lf you can
No... Most people need at least 8 hours of sleep to maintain a healthy lifestyle, you'll also do better in school, etc. cuz you'll be able to concentrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net