Sunday, October 25, 2009

Abdominal pain?

I have this really aching/cramping pain, sometimes sharp, in my lower abdomen, like right beneath my bellybutton. It's been going in cycles from dull to unbearable all day, and now it's just aching to the point where I feel like vomiting. I know it's not gas pain, it feels different from that. Anyone have any idea of what it may be or how to stop it?
Answer:
Lay flat on your back and try to lift your legs off the ground. If it is impossible to do it could be your appendix (although that is not located directly below your naval).
You could have a bowel obstruction which is extremely painful and hard to describe.
There are numerous possible causes for this "ache" you have. If you start to run a fever go immediately to the outpatient clinic or er to be examined.
Is it directly below your belly button or just off to the right? In any case, it's certainly not normal. I suggest you call the urgent care and tell them your symptoms. They will give you advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net