Sunday, October 25, 2009

A LITTLE HELP HERE PLEASE?

about a month ago i was helpin my bf move and hurt my rotator cuff. than two weeks later i was reachin for somethin with the arm of the shoulder and heard a pop in my shoulder and some bones move, my shoulder felt better after that. a few days after that my shoulder flared up real bad it hurt so much i almost cried. i went to doc got shoulder immobilizer and cortizone but not into muscle. than today i moved my shoulder and again some bones moved in it and i feel way better. will it flare up again, why does this happen?
Answer:
Yep!You've injured it and keep re-doing it. I did the same thing with my ACL in football.You need to see an orthopedic surgen soon!
sounds like something you need to discuss with a doctor
it almost sounds like u dislocated ur shoulder and then mangaed to pop it back in place on your own. but if it flares again go to the er room
Try a good sports medicine doctor in your area. If you don't have one call the local sports team in you community and see who they have on staff.They are far more proactive in not only diagnostics but in rehab.The longer you wait the easier it is for you to get arthritis in that area. Good Luck
Go to the doctor. Tell them all this, they should be able to talk to you or fix it so that it won't happen again. Don't let them send you home without any treatment. Tell them its reacurring.
I would also recommend trying a Sports Medicine doctor (some of them are also Family Medicine drs that specialize in this area of Medicine). They can tell you if there was a dislocation as was suggested by one of the other posters or something else causing this.
I agree with Tricycle Pilot: You need a doctor to take a good close look at that rotator cuff. Something isn't healing like it should.Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net