Saturday, October 31, 2009

Ahhh! There's something in my eye!?

Well, yesterday wehn I got into bed, my eye started hurting. I sat up and rubbed it to relieve it, although it didn't do anything. When I blinked it hurt. I went downstairs at 4 a.m. and flushed my eye with the bausch and lomb stuff. It didn't work. This has happened ot me before. Last summer, something fell in my eye and I coulkdn't get it out for 2 days, but finally the doctor got it out. I told my mom, but she doesn't want to take me to a doctor because last time we had to pay $250. What should I do? My mom wants ot put a Q-tip in my eye and take it out.
Answer:
This is kind of hard to explain but try to follow along. Pull your top eyelid away from your eye with one hand and push your lower eyelid up and under your top eyelid. The lashes on your lower eyelid will usually grab whatever is in your eye and pull it out. I do woodworking and am always getting sawdust in my eye. This works most of the time.
But you should also know that when something gets in your eye it will sometimes scratch your eyeball. Even if you flush it out, the scratch will make it feel like it's still in there.
Try splashing more water in your eye and try the eyelid trick. If it still feels like something's in there, wait a day or two. If it's just a scratch on your eyeball, the feeling will go away soon.
well, its a doctor or your mom can pay for your visits for the blind school in minnosota. never take your eyesight for granted...
put the top of your eyelid over the bottom one and gently rub
I just had this problem. I had something in my eye for 2 weeks and I finally had to break down and go to the dr. I actually had a bug wing in my eye and it had adhered to my eyeball. I tried Visine and actually forcing my eye open in the shower and letting the water run in it (not on full blast). If that doesn't work, you may have to get your mom to take you to the dr.
Let your mom try, if she can't get it out see the doctor. Moms can be wonderful and don't get the credit they should.
never rub ur eyes when sumthingfalls.
wash with coldwater slowly %26 let it b,if it doesn't improve then it is better to consult a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net