Sunday, October 25, 2009

Accident. Please Help?

Hi this weekend i was in Jersy. Deal to be exact riding down norwood avenue. I was on the wrong side of the street on a bicycle. And some women came from behind her car she was putting her groceries in the trunk and the second she came out i hit her with my bike it was basiclly unavoidable. I then saw it was my moms friend. She was pregnanat and i may have caused a misscarrige i feel like shoit and do not know how to do how to apologize and how to conduct myself i cannot beleive what i ahve done Please help my fellow friends
Answer:
Wow...what a horrible situation...i don't think being hit with a bicycle could cause a miscarriage...the baby is well padded. If there was already a problem, it could have sped it up. Definitely apologize and check on her.
Poor pregnant woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net