Sunday, October 25, 2009

Aching joints and tendons...?

I'm 34 going on 35. Recently my joints and tendons started to ache. It's not real severe pain but i'm wondering if it's going to get much worse. I heard about Rhumatoid arthritis but i'm hoping i don't end up with it. What can i do about this problem? Please help. Thanks.
Answer:
I would see your doctor, but until you see your doctor I would try to stretch out your body, try ibuprofen and maybe ice and heat. I don't think it would be Rheumatoid arthritis because usually people have that for most of their life, but there is a few times when it does develop later in life. Good luck!
Aching joints can have many reasons. A recent study showed that a majority of people who have had tick bites suffer from this problem, among others. Unfortunately, most have been diagnosed with fibromayligia, chronic fatigue, etc. Lyme disease can be fixed. See your doctor for tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net