Sunday, October 25, 2009

A serious "down there" question for men & women.?

So, we all know that when the weather gets hot, our bodies perspire and get moist.including "down there."What do you do to stay dry throughout the day long after the shower's been had?
You can only change your undies so many times/day and baby powder wears off.And, YES, I'm serious! =)
Answer:
While you've gotten some good advice in the responses above (I've never thought of using deoderant down there) I like to wear pantyliners when I feel the unavoidable wetness down there. Pantyliners are cheap, painless, and virtually invisible, and they work great.
There's nothing you can do to stay dry. However, if you think there may be an odor associated with sweating in that area, you can try using an after-shower body spray to add a little fragrance to your skin throughout the day.
I use secret solid deodorant i apply it between my legs and down there it keeps my dry it also helps prevent bikini irritation if you have that problem. I know it sounds werid but it works
Well, in my experience.. LOL when I get out of the shower i blow dry to make sure every bit is dry, then I apply baby powder.
It is a pain to change your undies all the time, so I mostly go without.
Use aerosol anti-perspirant/deodorant - the "powder" types seem to work best. Then use powder on top of the anti-perspirant. Anti-fungal powder seems to prevent problems better than regular baby powder.Note that I am only suggesting using anti-perspirant %26 powder on skin - not somewhere else.
Hot and moist is the way nature intended it. Who wants to eat deodorant or baby powder.
This should be of no concern to you if you are a woman. Things should be moist down there if you are a woman and if you are worried about aroma, there would be just as many men who like a woman after a long day as those who would not. For guys, dry is good to avoid chaffing. Maybe bring a a blow dryer.
For those guys who say a woman shouldn't worry about moisture, obviously don't know a womans body that well, you know what I'm talking about ladies. Wear cotton panties on hot days. Try FDS spray and baby powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net