Sunday, October 25, 2009

A knot at the base of my neck?

I have this knot or almost hump at the base of my neck its been there for yrs A dr once said it was a calcium build up but because its over my spine ther isnt a lot to do. It causes bad neck pain and headaches and i believe it came from being in a few car wrecks when i was little but I m not getting any answers from my Dr or chiropractor. Am i alone in this?
Answer:
Most of the times doctors says it's nothing or it's not major. i am also sick of this kind of answers. May be because they have no solution for it.
There is a speacial fruite (NONI) thats helping many people of Tahiti (french Ploynessia)
since 2000 Years.
It might help you as well. You can get Noni juice and more info on it at following company web site
www.TNI.com/HiroGiant
Order juice and use it and give it a time of 6 months. And for sure you will find positive results.
My head aches go away in five min. when i drink this juice.
ya know,my ex has the same thing only he's never had it checked and has had it for many years. If you don't like or agree with your doctor get another docs take on it.
Sounds to me you really need to get a second opinion. It is your right as a patient to get another opinion from as many dr's as you want. You can request a copy of your medical records to be sent to the dr of your choice so he knows what all the other dr has done. If you dont like his answers just do this over and over again until you get the answer you want/or that expains the problem or you get tired of it. It's up to you. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net