Sunday, October 25, 2009

About 2 years ago I suffered some injuries to the face, now my face looks different,and i look horrible help!!

My face is fatter when I'm not fat, my skin looks really droopy, and my lip looks really fat on one side
Answer:
Did your injury cause neurological damage? If so, the drooping may have resulted from that. If not, its likely a result of the trauma you sustained to your face. Scar tissue is probably hidden under the skin and may make it appear thicker or irregular. If it bothers you that badly and it affects your daily life, then consider going to a plastic surgeon who specializes in maxillofacial surgery. Look online to find surgeons in your area and do your homework: reseach these doctors and don't be afraid to ask questions. It is your ultimate happiness and your face they will be dealing with. Good luck.
Get to a doctor. Is there any numbness on the side of your face where your lip looks fat? Could be Bell's Palsy - it will go away - -but the doc could help with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net