Saturday, October 31, 2009

ADULTS: How many hours' sleep do you get? Do you feel it's enough?


Answer:
8 or so.not enough, 9-10 is ideal i think.
7-8 and no it's never enough lol
8 and NO! I'm pooped.
If I get 6 I"m good although when I'm working nights shifts and sleeping during the day I might only get 4-5 and I still feel good. If I sleep more than 7-8, I feel crappy.
5-7 hrs. it isn't nearly enough b/c i get up about 3 times a night so those hours are broken up. sometimes i feel like a talking monkey during the day.
sometimes about 6-8 but I still feel like going back to bed sometimes. i dont know what thats about. must be something in the air.
6-7 hours and no its not enough. I keep wakeing up the same time each morning, even weekends!!. Who needs an alarm clock!!.
Usually 5 to 7. No, it's not enough because it's usually not REM sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net