Saturday, October 31, 2009

After many years of serious efforts with medical help from my doctor(s),dieting does not work for me.?

Old and fat by over 100 lbs now. Years ago I heard that there is a pill or a power that if taken right after eating it would induce vomiting. My question is what is the name of that prescription so that I can get my doctor to prescribe it for me.
I have a good doctor but the two of us together are not getting the job done. Sometimes I think he is just as depressed as I am about it. I also walk the track (1/2 mile, 3-4 times a week.). Any way, nothing in the way of diet has helped me. I write down and record my calories daily (in the 1850 to 2000 range). I'm old and tired now with body image issues (Budda syndrome). I guess the only bright side is, is that my vanity side of me won't give up just yet (thats suppose to be funny).
I do not want lab-band (sp ?) or any kind of operation at my now mid 60's age. Other than over weight my over all health %26 heart is good and so is my blood work as reported by my dorctor(s). I have great medical insurance. If you know the name please answer.
Answer:
I can't say I know the name of the product you are looking for. When you have been dieting, have you tried to boil any meat you ate before you cook it? Boiling the meat ten minutes sure helps to reduce the amount of fats going into your body to start off with. Eating apples 2-4 times a day will also increase your metabolism naturally. There are natural products at the health food store which also may help with dieting. The SuperDieter's Tea is good.. but don't drink it like any other tea... follow the instructions for it. And increase your water intake. I found that drinking a huge glass of water before every meal helped me. And I made no allowances for myself... I had salad for lunch every day for a month with half of the dressing I would usually use... snacked on fresh fruit and veggies every day. I ate meat at my supper meal only and no potato, rice, bread or pasta to go with that meat... I had more salad instead. I excercised 20-30 minutes per day as well... I lost 30 pounds in a month this way. I wish I knew of anything else to tell you. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net