Saturday, October 31, 2009

All i got left is the dry skin in my lips from cold sore how to make go away quick?


Answer:
For dry skin on lips.
Apply a thin coat of Vicks or Vaseline and leave on for about 3 minutes.
Moisten a square of cotton or a cotton puff in very warm, not burning hot however, water and remove the Vicks or Vaseline. This will gently remove the dead/dry skin from your lips. You may need to repeat this process. Do it twice rather than rub aggressively.When the dead skin is gone. Keep your lips moist with a lip balm... I recommend one that contains sunscreen.
well, to make it go away on the inside of ur mouth, i suggest to gargle saltwater, and keep it on the area in need the most, for the outside of ur mouth i suggest chapstick, or even vasaline.
I am a Pharmacy Tech, and gave this advice several times. The best thing to cure a cold sore or chapped lips is Monistat 7 vag. cream. Now I know what you're thinking! I'm not about to put that on my mouth, but believe me, it works! Generic formula works just as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net