Sunday, October 25, 2009

About 8 weeks ago i broke my right ankle after a fall?

although i hurt my right knee at the time it wasnt to bad but now its still stiff and got pins and needles on my knee and the start of my leg should i see my docter
Answer:
it is most likely because you are bearing more weight on your knee %26 using it more because you are not using your ankle BUT i would have it checked
Well first are you still or was you in a plaster cast,because if you was sometimes the cast can be very heavy and puts alot off pressure on the patella(knee),if not you may or just sprained or torn the ligaments or muscles in your patella.If the pain continues thn yes go and see your gp he may refer you to have a x-ray this is the only way to find out if you have a fracture or just pulled something .Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net